11/24/08

Pre-Christmas Practice.

Here are some of my pre-Christmas photos. I really like the coloring. I thought I would give it a try before I do some family ones.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Thanks to my little model. He is such a good sport.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

What?? You have another blog? I usually read up on the google reader so when I came to collect my "Award" I discovered you have been holding out on me! The pics look great. I'm trying to follow a wee bit in your footsteps. I used photoshop to get rid of the "red" in the blood from the deer. I figured it would be a little more palatable for those who think Kent killed Bambi!

I aspire to someday take even half as good as pictures you take (but I need to get a decent camera first, any suggestions?)

Fisher Family said...

the coloring is perfect..another question for you. What photo editor do you use? Which one do you recommend?

The Seaquist Family said...

How did you get him to stand still? My boys will have nothing to do with that, and Ava...oh you have to get a picture of her on the run. So frustrating! Pictures look fantastic. One of these days we will have to get together when I am in your neck of the woods (when my kids are in school of course!)

Anonymous said...

too cute! i love how you dulled down the colors for the winter shot. very nice:)

Tamara and Mikey said...

Love the hue & saturation on these photos, very nice!!!