amanda! I just came across your blog and I have to tell you I love your pictures!!! You are really talented. Are you still in NC? We might have to come up and do pictures with you! (we are in ga...and Will goes up there all the time, so maybe!) hope you are doing well :)
3 comments:
great pictures Amanda. My favorite is the 2nd to last one. I also like the one w. them kissing in the foreground.
super cute couple and super cute pictures! i love the vivid colors and your poses. i especially like the feet shots. very nice.
amanda! I just came across your blog and I have to tell you I love your pictures!!! You are really talented. Are you still in NC? We might have to come up and do pictures with you! (we are in ga...and Will goes up there all the time, so maybe!) hope you are doing well :)
Post a Comment