This was fun. I got to take pictures of a two couples on their way to prom. I forgot how special and pretty you feel on prom night. I think it's been 11 years since I went to a dance.
Have you gone to any of the Army ones? OK..they definitely are not the same. I love the poses both of these couples did. Nice clarity great outside settings. How fun to do a shoot like this.
5 comments:
Have you gone to any of the Army ones? OK..they definitely are not the same. I love the poses both of these couples did. Nice clarity great outside settings. How fun to do a shoot like this.
How fun!
Beautiful! I love your style- the angles, focus, etc. Great job!!
That is seriously so cool. What a great idea. Great pictures too! Things sure have changed in the 20 plus years since I went to a dance.
too sun! i always thought shooting some prom pics would be fun. these are really cute!
Post a Comment