New Price
Sessions will start at $100. This can include up to four people.
$10 for each additional person.
What you will receive; 1-2 hour session on location. A CD with 25-30 edited images of your choice. $2 per image after that.
Why the increase?
I have thought this over for several months. The decision wasn't easy. I want every family to be able to afford nice pictures. Even with the new prices I still charge less than most other photographers. Remember, you do have the freedom to shop around.
I have been told too many times that I don't charge enough. For too long I have taken pride in my price and not enough value in the finished product. That is not to say that I have ever given less than my best. I haven't. I spend many hours editing, too much actually. And when I compare my hours with what I have been paid, it comes out to around $4 or $5 dollars and hour. That is way less than minimum wage. Yikes!
I am truly grateful for all the clients that I have been able to work with. I love taking pictures, I have loved it for so long. I don't want to get lost in the business aspect of photography and lose my love for the art of it.
One last thought. I encourage everyone to always be taking pictures of their own families. Even if you don't get professional pictures, or if you keep putting if off. Don't let those moments pass you by.
No comments:
Post a Comment