The holiday rush has come and gone. It was nice having a cut-off date. I was able to get everyone's photos done and delivered in time for Christmas cards. And I was able to enjoy the last couple weeks leading up to Christmas without stressing over photos.
I have to admit too, that homeschooling was put on the side burner (side, meaning not completely the back) during the busiest part. We did a lot of reading and a lot of worksheets. Yikes. I realize that school needs to be #1 on my priority list. But we are back in full swing for homeschooling. The boys are grateful for that.
Speaking of school. This little one below belongs to of a friend of mine. She happens to be an elementary school teacher. So I thought it would be cute to ride on that theme for a shot.
I love how it turned out.


1 comment:
Great pictures and I love the creative idea too.
Post a Comment