8/20/11

Book Your Fall Photo Session- Think Christmas!

Change of plans... I am not moving this summer. I will be booking fall photo sessions. If you are interested in a session please email me. danamanda810@ yahoo(dot)com

New price change.

September 1st session fees will start at $150. This includes a 1-2 hour session at a Fayetteville area location. Up to 4 people with an additional $10 per person after that. You will also receive a CD with 35-40 edited images.

Book early, dates will fill up fast. I had to turn clients away last year.

Available Dates
October 22nd-BOOKED
November 5th BOOKED
November 11th BOOKED
November 12th -BOOKED
November 18th- BOOKED
November 19th BOOKED
November 26th -BOOKED
December 2nd- BOOKED
December 3rd- BOOKED
December 9th BOOKED
December 10th BOOKED

After December 10th I will not take anymore clients until after the new year.
*If you don't see a date that works for you, but you really want a session. Just ask, I am flexible.



No comments: