10/13/11

Baby Connor... Lil' Pumpkin

I can't even begin to explain how thrilled I am with these photos. Little Connor has such a calm personality, I called up his mom and had him come over for two sessions. I usually don't get many baby clients. And babies are usually hard to do. So I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity.

One reason I love these so much is it shows my style. I love the dark and warm colors. If he wasn't someone else's baby I might have a huge canvas on my wall. The colors would match my decor. But that is probably considered socially unacceptable. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. Thanks again little man.
This one below is my absolute favorite of the bunch.




His nickname before he was born was "Pumpkin." He was suppose to be born in October but decided to come a little earlier. The name still fits.









4 comments:

Anica said...

AWWW! Those are so cute and soo good!

Natalie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!! Great job!

Terri Burnett said...

Thank you so much, Amanda, for sharing the pictures. I am Connor's grandma, and I haven't seen him yet!

Amanda said...

Terri, You are more than welcome. He is a cute little guy. I hope you get to see him soon!