4/23/14

Moon Eclipse


So I stayed up late on the 14th to catch the moon eclipse.  So glad I did and even more glad it was a clear night.  I posted this to FB and everyone loved it.  I had the most "likes" on this picture than I have ever had on any picture.  My halloween picture came close.  I also had 6 shares from others.  It really put me on an artist's high.  I felt like a small town rockstar.  I don't advertise my work.  I don't have a separate FB photo page, and I have less than 300 "friends" on FB.  So I consider this picture a success having so many people like it and comment and share it.  Portraits don't get attention like landscape pictures do.  And landscape is not what I am great at…. but I am trying hard to get better at them. 

  

No comments: